The business of foreign trade requires a comprehensive working knowledge of the up-to-date rules and provisions in force by the government from time to time.
We will act as your liaising partner in this sector of licensing and policy processes and support you through the wide-ranging licensing formalities w.r.t the Director General Foreign Trade.
We are well-informed with the latest in export import policies and procedures with respect to your line of business. Our uncompromised service and follow-ups make sure that our customer attain the desired objectives in the least possible time.OUR SERVICES COVER APPLICATIONS FOR:
ADVANCED LICENSES FOR:
- New import-export code (IE code) number
- Modification/ Duplicate of IE code
- Updation of IE code
- LUT/BOND for GST
- DEPB license
- EPGC license/ Redemption of advance license and EPGC license
- Transferable duty free authorization
- Duty script license for service
- Export house certificates
- Policy clarification from DGFT (New Delhi)
SPECIAL CASES FALLING UNDER:
- Cases where standard input-output norms are fixed
- Cases where standard input-output norms are not fixed
- Terminal excise duty for export under deemed export (refund procedure also undertaken)
- Vishesh Krishi Yojna duty script
- Restricted lists
- Focus – Market or Focus – Product scheme
We also support in application for issue of Essentially Certificate for project import by overseeing preparation and submission of the application to the related ministry and getting the reference for project import.